Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Welcome to the Super Baker Blog!

Hello Super Bakers! Welcome to your new blogspot where you can talk with each other, share updates about travel plans & gatherings, share new items of interest & photos and whatever else you can possibly think of! This is a space for all of us to co-author.

I sent initial authoring invites to Gary, Rhonda, Brian & JoAnn, Carol, Craig & Julia. But any other family members are welcome to be involved. Let me know who else should be invited. (Oh, perhaps I should invite my husband?) :-0

I am considered the "administrator" of this blog, so I will do my best to make sure we iron out any kinks encountered. I am new at this, however, so expect a learning curve. :) If any of you has blogging experience, feel free to offer advice.

I hope everyone likes this idea. Since we are spread out all over the country, it seems like the time has come to get online and talk to each other. I look forward to more regular communications with all of you.

If you are reading this, I assume you figured out how to access this blog. But just in case, here is the web address: http://superbakers.blogspot.com. Give it out to any extended family or friends who want to keep in touch with us Bakers. But please refrain from using this blog as a personal blogspot - just keep it to family and friends of the family. If you want a personal blog, simply go to www.blogger.com and create one.

And so, without further ado... WELCOME TO YOUR NEW BLOG!

1 comment:

wendilou92 said...

I just sent invites to Erika, Warren, Jerrod & Paul & Tammy. That's all the addresses I could find for family members. So please invite others as you see fit!